Monday, January 23, 2017

Yahhhh I'm a Grandma again

In case you didn't catch the title, I became a grandmother again last week. On Thursday we welcomed Kylian John Stewart to our family. That makes two grandchildren for me. My oldest is a girl. Vivian, who is six. In May there will be another one added to the family. In the span of a year I gained two daughters in law and two grandchildren. Life is grand. Aside from being a mom, being a grandmother is the best.
Now if only I could get my writing career back on track.

Sales are shit! I try to promote, but it rarely adds to sales. If I want to get into the big marketing ads I need to pay big bucks. But then you hope that you make back your money and get a profit. I'm hoping with the release of two new books, it will boost some sales. The Darkness and Demon series have been out for a long time, its time for fresh blood.

On a different note, I may have some other news in regards to the book industry in the next few weeks. It's a secret and I'm dying to tell someone. Hopefully soon.

Well, I'm off to finish up that secret project. Check out my grandkids before you leave.

Hasta la vista!



No comments:

Post a Comment